HBD Anis-chan!

Tomorrow is New Years Eve already!
I'm closer to being 19!
somehow...the feel of it is pretty...
T^T

I'm also getting closer to the date I have to give up the laptop to fix the screen. So I spared some time, more like 3 hours, to finish the pic for Anis-chan's belated birthday
and also to pressure her with finishing mine
X3

But to understand exactly why I chose to draw what I drew, you have to listen to this:

It...scared the heck out of me actually even though it wasn't that scary
I'm weak to surprises and those kind of dolls
But I listened to it anyway since her request was to draw whatever came to mind.
So here it is!:

Pretty crappy actually
I apologize for that sorry excuse of a staircase...
T_____________T
But the story behind producing this simple picture is quite...so and so
First of all, Hetalia fans must've noted that they're not wearing their usual clothes right?
That's because they're not.
When I stalked Himaruya-san's blog, I also found these that he filed as 'kodo___'

It's not really the same though, right?
T^T
but I really did try and I seem to have developed proportion identifying problem or something.
The fanart this time actually required me to do some research.
Do you see those flowery things on Poland and Liet's shirt?
I thought at first it was roses but then it looked too squigly to be roses. With that in mind, I googled 'Poland flower' or something like that.
Poland's National Flower is Corn Poppy. I was pretty excited when I found out.
Typical fangirl -_-;;

Corn poppy
Liet on the other hand, I couldn't seem to find his national flower even when I googled 'Lithuania flower'. I even looked it up in Lithuania's wiki
found out something else instead
Russia has invaded the vital regions 0wo!

Then, I nearly facepalm-ed when I remember Himaruya providing their biographies in volume 2
It read Common Rue
but once I googled Common Rue images, the flowers turn out to be yellow in colour.

Common Rue
So where the heck did those blue flowers come from?
In the end, I told myself, 'Poland must have corrupted Liet' and googled 'blue poppy' instead.
So yeah, everyone will have to just live with that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll have to do stuff like these more often

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind