Crazy Year-End


Anime Hanabi Festival with CCS Sakura cosplayer.

Five more days to Comic Fiesta 2009!
w00t!
And I still have a gazillion things to get to, like assignments and whatnot.
It's times like this that I'm easily attracted to doing what I like best, photoshopping pictures
...gah, I need my focus back

Recently, I haven't been able to doodle more stuff on the wall of our living room.
I should work hard and get my assignments done before I can draw Hetalia to join the Reborn characters.

I also wanna go home. Once this week is over, if our classes end, nee-san and I are planning to return home until next year. I've got my finals coming up this 4th of Jan. School kids are also probably busy at that time too.
[Yosh!]

These things should be illegal. So freakin' cute
>_<
But if I buy one of these things, Kak Long is going to scream and never step foot into my room. Ever.
Even my little kumo-chan is already quite unbearable to her.
She's creeped out by those beady eyes that teddy bears have.
It should be called something like 'beadieteddyeyeaphobia' or something.
but it's seriously amusing.


The busstop outside our condo.
Honestly, I'm just dumping old photos to get ready for Comic Fiesta.
My mind is only on Comic Fiesta. Seriously!
Nee-san went to Sunway Pyramid two days ago to survey the place. Apparently it's huge and she got lost quite a lot of time. A friend of hers will be sending us there so I'm very thankful since there's not much available public transportation around there.
Nee-san also got a CF09' flyer.
Apparently there's going to be Artist booths, cosplay competitions, workshops and portfolio pavilion.
I'm most excited about the last one.
Y'see, the description of it is:
"Always wanted to show your work to the "right people"? Well, they will be right there, right then, waiting for you to show them the best! If you got it, come flaunt it to out VIPs at our Portfolio Pavilion!"

Gosh!
Nee-san told me to bring my artworks but I'm worried it's not good enough!
Because I've been quite distracted lately, I haven't been able to draw much.
My skills are getting rusty
AAAAGH!!! I 'm excited and scared at the same time!
We'll just see then, if I have the courage there.

An old photo of Anje, Aneki and me reading Kreko. Lol at Aneki and my expressions.


Aneki and her husband while they are playing at the beach.
Such a lovey-dovey couple
-_-;;

It's okay to post this right?
I'm still working on the others. Sorry~
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wanna watch Hachikuro
Morita-saaaaaan!

4 thoughts:

Just_najmiE 7:28 PM, December 15, 2009  

bla...
bla bla..

bla bla bla...

yosh!!



-end-

Wahida K 10:25 PM, December 15, 2009  

uummmmm~~~~~

take lotsa and lotsa picture ok??

Sharifah 2:33 AM, December 16, 2009  

Your aneki's husband reminds me of my uncle. o_O;;; And the artist booth- D; I so want to be there........

Khadijah 9:43 PM, December 22, 2009  

riiiight...these pics are fine...
permission to do more please...
tq :)

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind