Hetalia Comp Craze!


^pic is from Himaruya's blog. I lay no claim on it.
Happy New Years Everyone!
Despite it being a few more days away
Over at Himaruya-san's blog, christmas will go on until 7th of January so there will be lotsa christmas updates!
I look forward to finding the fan-translated versions in Livejournal
Honestly, google translate doesn't work so well ^^;
As for my New Years Resolution, please read below strip:

So I hope no one will consider asking what my New Years Resolution is.
[Yoroshiku Onegai aru].

Today!
I went crazy over at the Hetalia Community in Livejournal.
What first started as only searching for England's Marukaite Chikyuu ended up in this:

Click to view more clearly.

The wallpaper is from Gentosha I think but I had to fix it a bit since it didn't fit my screen's resolution.
I ended up having to cut a bit on the credits and copyrights ^^;
OTL
Aren't the Hetalia desktop icons just the cutest?
In order from left to right:
Romano, Italy, Germany, Korea, China, Austria, Poland, Finland, Sweden, France and England.
If you see on the bottom right is Switzerland representing the Recycle Bin
I got these from begger4mcgregor-san
(except the Switzerland. That was from LJ)
You can find it [here] if you're interested. Even though she didn't ask for any kind of credits, please do not claim it as your own. The art is of course from the awesome Himaruya-san
(^w^)

I also had my firefox persona changed to a Hetalia theme.
click for larger view
Ignore the doodles. I was just having fun
Hetalia Persona from DrunkOnTea-san
[Gomen nasai]
but I lost the link to the person's LJ account.
Persona is [here] though

I did find England's Marukaite Chikyuu though, despite all the distractions.
I even found the Hetalia Radioshow
(initial reaction: "Hetalia haz radio show?! OMG asdklj;kj!!!!!!)
but ended up downloading only 2 which luckily contained both seiyuus I really like:
Namikawa Daisuke(Italy) and Sugiyama Noriaki(England)
I won't link it here since I had to crack my back just searching for it ^^
So, those Hetalia fans out there can just make an account in Livejournal and join the enourmous Hetalia community!
And also!
This is quite late already and I wonder if she'll be able to read it.
I want to thank the kawaii Anis-chan for introducing me to the world of Hetalia~
I will glomp you if we ever meet!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I need to get back to studying now.
While listening to many versions of Marukaite Chikyuu

8 thoughts:

intan 9:15 AM, December 29, 2009  

so, whaT is your new years resolution??? what is 1280x800???

Unknown 12:28 PM, December 29, 2009  

1280x800 is my screen resolution darn it...Stop asking me...or else I'll go Romano on you

Wahida K 8:25 PM, December 29, 2009  

heh???
0o0o....
weird~~~~~

I-CHAN 12:24 AM, December 30, 2009  

coolXD
love hetalia!!^^
and england's Marukaite Chikyuu goodXD
but unlucky Switzerland's is not so good as englandXD

Unknown 2:30 AM, December 30, 2009  

Yay~! hetalia fan~!
Yup, his character song is also good~
I like Swiss though even if it's not really good ^^; I'm a fan of his seiyuu.
"Ore igirisu~!"

Sharifah 6:39 PM, January 11, 2010  

I can't believe I never saw this. D;

You're welcome, Ai-nee~ I'm happy to have corru- I mean, influe- I mean... to have gotten someone to like hetalia!

/hides

p/s: I'll be the one to glomp you, since i doubt you know what i look like, lol.

Unknown 1:42 AM, January 12, 2010  

Anis-chan, it's good to know the message I left was noticed ^^
I certainly don't mind getting corrupted by stuff like this.

Lol, you're right. I'll be waiting to be glomped then ^^;

Sharifah 7:58 PM, January 12, 2010  

description of me while in kl; a girl, about 160++ cm, wearing plaid clothes, taking pictures and running around looking at clothes/books like crazy

;D easier to spot me now? lol

haha, just so you know, you were the 2nd person i corrupted with the hetalia virus. /hero pose

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind