Hobby has Never Been This Tough

Please inform me if there is any mistakes in credits.

Yesterday...
I experienced something quite akin to what I will feel once I enter the world of occupation
and I also went through my worst sugar-rush ever to date.
but later that night,
I figured it was one hell of a stress relieving day away from my assignments.
I think it was probably because I got to spend time with my sisters.

I had a pretty much hectic morning that Thursday.
Rieya-chan and I were going to have a presentation for our Introduction to Computer and Application subject. We tackled the subject of telecommuting.
I'm not going to elaborate much on that but I think we pretty much kicked ass a bit because we relied on notes and not just read off the slide like practically everyone did.
By a bit over half past one, I was already making my way through the sunny streets of Hang Tuah, passing the Pudu jail.
I met up with my older siblings at Berjaya TS' Chicken Rice Shop and managed to clear some of their leftovers.
T^T
Nee-san left for class after a short trip to the lo- I mean restroom
By 2:20PM, we headed down to Starbucks and took over two tables because of electricity socket issues

While passing down there, I managed to snap pictures of the gigantic christmas tree that they had put up in the entrance hall of TS

Here's Aneki and nee-chan outside of TS with an amazingly festive Merry Christmas sign

But because the place nee-chan had chosen inconveniently had a problem with its free socket, she consulted with the store clerk about using a socket that we had previously thought was used.
So we ended up making our makeshift workplace at one table.
The day before that, nee-chan had attended an HP event because of an invitation from nuffnang and she was given the task of blogging about the event.
To assist her, I was in charge of editing and crediting some of the pictures that she took there.
Read her cover of that event
[Here]
She sat beside me and was typing off on Aneki's laptop while I did my thing.
We spent hours there with me continously running off to the surau on 7th floor and ordering my sisters around.
I grumbled about wanting to drink some chocolate anything so nee-chan was forced to buy this super delicious chocolate chips ice blended smoothie that had whipped cream with chocolate topping.
One of those sugar-addicting drinks cost around RM15
0_o
but I guess it's Starbucks...so there should be no complaints about the price
but it was definitely WORTH IT!
My energy level went from 40 to 98 in an instant!
Through the duration of us staying there
(from around 2:40PM to 10:30PM)
I had 3 cups of those heavenly drinks and was burdened with urgings to hurry up and lessen on my editing
(my pride lies in my creations, dammit!)
It resulted in me getting a mentally retarded sugar rush.
I really, really forgot to have a semblance of shame ay one point!
and Aneki and nee-san(who came around at 6) weren't helping much by recording my retarded octopus dance.
WAAAAAAAIIIIIII Don't post it on the internet!
;A;
Nee-chan's friend, Ejay-san, came to meet her there and bought us sisters another cup of that chocolate smoothie *v*
He also sent us to Putra LRT Station with his car.
[Arigatou gozaimashita, Ejay-san. Gomen nasai mou]
I was being very loud by then, the sugar finally reaching my brains.
I pointed at random things and squealed in gibberish Japanese and was trying to remember Namikawa Daisuke's 'Tomato no Uta'
Somehow,
after "Aka agete midori sagete tomatomatomato hn!", my mind just blanked.

Later on, nee-chan mentioned that she felt very embarrased because of our casual loudness.
Hafiz-san picked us up from there and sent nee-san and I back to our condo.
I kept going [doitsu! doitsu!~<3] onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}"
Also my external which is dutifully behind my laptop ^^
I...kind of look awkward holding my stylus but it's really not.
Also, as an early payment for a future design I'll be doing, nee-chan bought me a Honey and Clover OST
[kya~ domo arigatou!]

I guess that's all for yesterday's adventure.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finals start this 4th Jan
right after my birthday OTL

11 thoughts:

Just_najmiE 11:54 AM, December 12, 2009  

hahahaha.. yeah, the sugar rush.. it affected me n kak ijah too.. and sorry for not crediting u for the edits.. will do later.. hoho.. thanks a million for the editing work.. (^^,)

Khadijah 12:41 PM, December 12, 2009  

the sugar rush almost made me faint during our trip to PUDU station...
at that moment sleep is all I wanted to do...my feet seemed not to listen to my brain anymore...but of course I think positive thoughts and we got on the bus b4 it stopped obeying me...I went to sleep the first second we got our seats...

n as u requested I won't be posting it on the internet...

wonderful job on the editing work for najmie :)

Sharifah 6:19 PM, December 12, 2009  

Lol, that sounded fun. xD I wish I was there. <-- but i was in the Australian High Commision, doing interviews! ;A;

I like that Christmas Tree. It seems like they put the same tree there every year, ya know? And your tablet! -tries to take it through the screen-

Unknown 1:04 AM, December 13, 2009  

To nee-chan(Just_najmiE)...
S'okay and you're welcome
T_________________T

Unknown 1:07 AM, December 13, 2009  

to Aneki(GreenKhadijah)...
I had class that morning!
God, it was so difficult just trying to get up that morning.
and I also had an appointment with a few friends that took me the better part of the day
My back hurts~~~
;___________________;
Thanks for not posting it >///< and thank you for the compliment

Unknown 1:10 AM, December 13, 2009  

to Anis-chan(hatori)...
lol, your username is cute(just realized) What inspired it?

But I think your interview was quite exciting as well. At least it didn't take all your energy like mine did.

Have you seen the tree before? It was really big and I wish I had more pictures of it.
nuooo *holds tablet tightly*
T^T

Sharifah 11:06 PM, December 13, 2009  

xD it's my screen name almost everywhere for the past two years. (changed that to rukari). I used it because my friend said i was like a bird. :D Hatori means 'a bird's feathers'.

Actually it did take all my energy, i just forgot to mention that. I almost passed out in the shopping mall. D: And then my brother took me to the food court and told me to sleep. xD'''

Yes I have~ A few years ago. *_* I don't remember anything, just that big tree/

-tries to pry your tablet off your hands- D:

Unknown 4:15 PM, December 15, 2009  

Lol, it reminds me of Hibari.

0_o Something like that is really scary. I wouldn't even feel like getting out of the car if I was tired like that.

It was very pretty and shiny~

Noes~~*tucks tablet under shirt*

Sharifah 4:39 PM, December 15, 2009  

My mom was really.. persuasive. ._.; Even when I was so tired, she told me to pick out clothes.

-attempts to rip shirt-

Unknown 9:58 PM, December 15, 2009  

Isn't it more like forceful?
XD

*rolls away*

Sharifah 3:50 AM, December 16, 2009  

-shrug- maybe so.

-tackles-

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind