I'm Tearing Up

mood: despair (zetsuboushitaaaaaa)
mood pic from behindinfinity

While sorting through my old files,
I found these old PS wallpapers I did
Let's go through it while I recount my despair moments
Lee Sungmin
I didn't realize the amount of Super Junior pics I stored was a hell lot more than my Animanga pics.
Choi Siwon
So, it was to my despair that I realized I needed to delete some to make sure my harddisk isn't overrun by bishie korean male
Kim Ryeowook
On the bright side, this task was made easier by some corrupted files that I just had to delete no matter what
Leeteuk
On the dark side, I liked those corrupted images! T^T
Jo Kyuhyun
To add to my despair, the final amount of images that exceeded 2000++
Kim Kibum
So I'll have to throw out some more
Kangin
I'm really going "Zetsuboushitaaaaa!!!" right now T^T
~*Kim Heechul*~
Currently I'm just going through the korean flv vids to take what I want and thrash those that I don't
Yes, thrash. Not trash. Thrash.
Hankyung
Say it with me. "Thrash"
Eunhyuk
Truthfully, the Sungmin wallpaper got corrupted as well
Lee Donghae
Thankfully I had back-up at photobucket
Sorry to Yesung and Shindong who I hadn't managed to make a wallpaper of.
.
.
.
.
.
ZETSUBOUSHITAAAA!!!!!!
it means despair

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind