Failz Attempt at Scanlation

I’ve always been interested in the Japanese language.
But…How should I say this…?
I’m more interested in the animanga version of the language.
Since I like shounen animes with all its informalities and curses, I have come to like those kinds of Japanese.
For example; in all its appropriateness, to ask where one is at that moment it would be,
[Ima, anata wa doko ka?]
Tends to be just,
[Omae doko?]
Ah…that’s why the thought of properly learning Japanese is quite so-and-so
Recently though, I tried to translate a KHR doujinshi called [Lupoleprotto]
Etou…the title is Italian for something that I don’t know.

[click to view]

[click to view]

[click to view]
A while ago, there was already a translated version of it.
It was in my old harddisk. It became history already
I did find the lupoleprotto reprint scans on aarinfantasy though so I did most of the translations based on memory and common sense.

[click to view]
Right, this translation felt a bit awkward if you don’t get the story, doesn’t it?
Well, in short, Hibari-san, the one with black hair, is a wolf and Tsunayoshi, the small one, is a rabbit.
Tsunayoshi lost his whole family to the humans so he had ran away to the mountains.
Hoping to end his life by being eaten by the predators and return to the soil, he was found by Hibari.
Hibari, having just finished making his own territory on the mountain, was perhaps stirred by the little rabbit’s tale and decided to keep him as company.
So the story goes, if my memory still serves me.
Thus the [Jyaa nande Hibari-san wa ore no koto tabete kurenain desuka?]
…which, by the way, I’m not even sure equally means “Then, how come Hibari-san hasn’t eaten me yet?”
I think it was something along those lines.
I’m not exactly sure what [kurenain] means.
Help, anyone?

[click to view]

[click to view]
This one is from the second story.
Tsunayoshi has grown up a bit and decides to go out alone.
While frolicking(lol, not really) he accidentally bumps into a fox named Belphagor, or Bel for short.
I haven’t seen a scanlation of this anywhere so it’s done purely on my own knowledge.
I think Bel’s a kept fox though since there was talk about humans.

[click to view]

[click to view]
Okay, this one has me stumped

[ore no inochi no onjin de]
From my ‘Japanese Vocabulary for Speakers & Readers’, it says onjin(with the exact same kanji) means ‘person to whom one feels obligation’
So, what Tsunayoshi is saying to Bel is that he feels he is obligated to give his life(inochi) to Hibari…?
I really don’t know.
Help, someone?

[click to view]
Aaaaaand, that’s all.
.
.
.
.
I’ll work hard in the future~

3 thoughts:

Just_najmiE 10:51 AM, October 15, 2009  

wow.. cool.. nice..



this is all for the sake of having a comment on ur post.. hahaha.. miss u!

revival 2:14 PM, October 15, 2009  

I always seems to fancy reading your post knot knowing or lost in between the mesh of words and only falls back that my english is still not good enough and worst still never could catch up with the japanese...so...just keep it up

revival 2:16 PM, October 15, 2009  

and spelling it wrongly from not to knot :) and the amusement seeing the others being corrected for their grammatical error. :). Luv u

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind