On the Now

"My best friend gave me the best advice
He said each day's a gift and not a given right
Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind
And try to take the path less traveled by
That first step you take is the longest stride"
If Today Was Your Last Day - Nickelback

...to Seobang who I haven's contacted for days.
Hey, I listened to it already.

Other than that brief 'yo!' note,
That equals to 21 Hetalia characters!
I'm so awesome!
For my Element of Design assignment again!
Not so proud with this somehow. I'll see if I can take a picture of the scrapbook's final product.
recently, nearly the whole house is obsessed with hindi songs.
Lol, the wave'll die soon probably but it was nice to be able to see some of my most favourite hindi songs again.
I'm, by far, not a fan of those types of movies.
but tell me...
do tell me in all sincerity,
that you think stories like Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham is certainly, in all its right, favourable and memorable.
I will think that you are a heartless bastard if you say you hate this movie.

It felt so nice to revisit those moments where water just suddenly clouds your vision.
My heart certainly went [dokin] at the scene where the mother instincts just kicks in and I suddenly remember the story and suddenly feel like digging a hole and crying in it for a good half-hour.
Other than that awesome story,
I'm also re-listening to Mohabbatein songs.
I wonder if this ought to make you gasp, but I downloaded some of the songs from youtube.

Our sudden hindi obsession aside,
The other day (not too far from today)
I purchased a Pandora Hearts DVD
and, get this...
I got Anje and Kak Ngah to watch it with me!
Okay, that part totally shocked me too.

Here's what it looks like, basically.
That's Oz Bezarius, the main character.
His views are nearly similar to mine so I don't favour him so much. My favourite character is this one here:
Gilbert Nightroad. Such a tsundere.

Well, I won't elaborate much on that since I'm thinking of writing a full review about the anime later.

Oh, it rained today.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm just randooooom~~~

1 thoughts:

Anonymous 9:03 PM, October 16, 2009  

hmmm....took you long enough to contact me....

so you've listened to it....

that song made me look everything in a different perspective......

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind