Late into the Night

Now...don't start yelling and lecturing me about the disadvantages of sleeping late.
I'm in the middle of finishing an assignment that needs to be handed tomorrow.
Don't you start calling me a procrastinator or lazy too.
I only got the assignment yesterday.
Don't start bashing my lecturer for cruelty either.
...because I missed the last class before raya
and don't start trying to bite my skin for missing it, I thought there was no class since I thought any sane and excited person would've missed the damn class.
...
I'm in a pinch is all.
Who here can relate the differences between Data Warehouse and general purpose database?
I surely can't.

Dear Okaa-san(Hahaue),
With a big heart, I am proud to tell you that my image manipulating skills got praised last Monday and I've received slight recognition from it. A few classmates have begun to approach me for consultation and I think I'm no longer much of a wallpaper....though I still am when I am outside of class. Today(or rather yesterday), I was also the only one who finished my Element of Graphic Design on the date it was supposed to due. Other than that, English class is starting and I've got an awesome cool lecturer whose English sounds English and let's us curse in class. I am trying my best to participate in Q&A.

*sigh*
Well, things seem to look like they're going well.
I bought the October Rapidpass so now I don't really have to worry about bus fare for another month.
To think I have another scrapbook to produce and an essay to write.
Next week, I've to hand in my Image Manip assignment.
oh yeah, something is wrong with my laptop.
The monitor is flickering. I can't get it to stop no matter how many times I restart the computer.
I need to get that fixed soon.
Hafiz-oppa...please help me...and please turn on your handphone.
I beg you
.
.
.
.
I really want to do well again.

4 thoughts:

Anonymous 12:38 PM, October 01, 2009  

data warehouse..??

you're learning about database...??

-Ezri-

Khadijah 12:56 PM, October 01, 2009  

I already said what I messaged you...
proud of u...
:) Smile Always

revival 6:52 PM, October 01, 2009  

I know what u r capable of. It is always ur choice to push the limit, initiate new things, on the dot and never show nor complain of ur inadequacies. On that note also, make sure u capitalize and optimize the expertise of ur lecturer,..get close to learn more :)

Unknown 9:34 PM, October 01, 2009  

Lolz yeah~! I'm learning data warehouse. Okay, just a bit.

Okaa-san, aneki, I'll do my best in the future~!

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind