Random This That's


APH: Italy n Japan by ~feshnie on deviantART

My APH fanart already submitted in DevArt.
It's actually a proud creation.
The concept and art wasn't special, it was the fixing technique that made me love this so much. It looks better than my previous half-assed America.
Will fix if I have the will power

So Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles has finally finished.
Syaoran is still on a journey. He no longer has parents and Watanuki can't leave the house forever. Fye is a vampire and Kurogane wants to harm Tomoyo.
How lucky. Hn.
*sarcasm failz*

Here's hoping my trial KHR doujinshi will progress better among the sea of assignments

Click to view
The size is enormous.
This is my Image Manipulation Assignment to be handed in tomorrow.
Why yes, the one with green hair is indeed Hermione.
...and no, I didn't draw that awesome cool haunted house.
I googled it though
I've already got the 10/10
Let's pray I get the 10/10 on the CD and print job.


Pretty isn't it? On sale somewhere on the net.
I really wish I have it. Especially the one below. So...elegant lolita.
Found these two pics while googling for my image manipulation assignment.
.
.
.
.
Buy it for me?
*bats eyelashes*

2 thoughts:

Just_najmiE 1:44 AM, October 08, 2009  

OMG, I LOVE THE DRESS!!!!
nak jugak!!!!!
(>_<)

Wahida K 8:25 PM, October 08, 2009  

wow!!
nice drawing...
i think japan and italy is a good couple....
but they are both men...
hmm...
but the drawing is awesome!:)

the dress is soo beutiful...
i thought u have 1 already at home...
don't waste money young lady!!

keh3

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind