Tourist Survey~!

Today...it rained heavily in the morning.
Making our way to the bus station proved to be a bit unconvincing but we made it to KLCC in one piece.
Hell yeah! Alang and I went to KLCC today!
It wasn't for entertainment purposes though.
Alang had a few tourist satisfaction survey that she needed to spread around and where better to find wondering tourists than in KLCC?
Well, technically we had a lot of other options but KLCC seemed like an ideal spot at that time.
But because of nervousness and time, we only managed to get 2 surveys filled.
It was ludicrous really, the way we were really nervous.
In the end, we left around 1.15 PM to Berjaya Time Square to get my laptop checked.
We met up with Hafiz-san at the entrance and went up to his friend's shop.
I showed a vid that I took when my laptop acted up but in the end they said it might be hardware malfunction and told us to get it fixed at the HP tower thingy in Damansara.
Yeah...
Later...
After that we went to have lunch
that Hafiz-san paid for~
and Hafiz-san offered to help with Alang's survey.
He was such a big help since he didn't have a problem approaching them and making conversation.
I don't know what we would have done without him.
Thank you so much! Alang will credit you if her lecturer tells them to write a report!

I felt really excited when he approached the tourists and one of them was from Germany!
Doitsu~ Doitsu~
I can't help feeling excited like this since I watch Hetalia.
There was also one from Canada~
Matthew~ Matthew~
A lot of them were from Australia.
Everyone were so nice~
All in all, it was a fun experience since being in the multimedia application, I don't think I'll have the chance to do an assignment as nerve-wrecking as this.
I kind of wish I could show pictures of today's event
.
.
.
.
.
I learned quite a lot of stuff from this

1 thoughts:

Khadijah 7:05 AM, October 04, 2009  

alhamdulillah...
nice to hear that something were accomplished...
btw...today is our actual Wedding Anniversary according to the universal calendar used by the world...
just so you know...
:) Smile Always

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind