31st July 2009 re-cap


Recently, I've grown a certain fondness for 27.
Especially with 18 and 69. Lol. A very S&M thing.
Poor 27
(I don't even read Katekyo Hitman Reborn.lol)

Isn't it great? I like the sky that I managed to capture.
Lol, sky. Another 27 reference to all KHR fans.

The other day we got the stuff that we rightfully should have gotten a month and few weeks ago.

This is the look Kak Su has when she is messaging with her guy.
Kuhaha, I bet it'd look even lovely if I photoshoped pink hearts and make the picture glow.
It'd give a rabu-rabu(lovey-dovey) atmosphere lol.

Well, no...
I didn't do this entry to talk about stuff like that.
*coughs*
Yesterday, Kak Long and I went out on our weekly dates because we somehow always end up the only two in the house without anything to do while the others are out doing god-knows-what.
We decided to go to Berjaya Times Square so that we had an excuse to explore the monorail.

Kak Long at Titiwangsa.
Candid picture.

Titiwangsa from the other side.
We got on the wrong set of stairs and so had to walk further.
I don't think Kak Long noticed that there was a shortcut that we missed since I had on a Very Confident face when I realized I had went up the long way. Ah well, walking a bit further doesn't kill anyone and we were just starting the day.

The monorail. It somehow had a different atmosphere than the busy Ampang line. The ticket is also a bit pricy than most but the tren is pretty comfortable and cool if you get to sit down. A lot of foreigners also chose the monorail.
I got to see a lot of blondes
^_^;;


Okay, we had mistakenly bought the Hang Tuah ticket when we were actually supposed to buy the Imbi one. No one actually told us which one to where so I had stupidly assumed. I felt really stupid when we passed Berjaya TS and I felt like apologizing my guts out to Kak Long since the ticket to Hang Tuah cost more.
Sorry, Kak Long. I'm also regretting.
but now...we know better!
Ugh, I'm a dolt.

BTW,
OMGOMGOMG!!!
There was a japanese family who shared the elevator with us. I think they were talking in dialect but I totally knew they were talking japanese from the way they finished their sentence.
I am totally in awe.

That morning, I noticed that it was my first day of that time of the month and so I felt a bit unwell. I went out because I knew walking made me feel better and it hurt less if I had fun and not focus on the pain. We had breakfast at Berjaya TS level 10. It really wasn't painful when we were walking but when we slowed down to eat, the pain became near hard to bear.
I had scalding tea for my body...

...and kabab burger for my stomach because it was cheaper than most and I didn't have the appetite for something bigger. It tasted nice despite the slightly foreign concept to me.

Kak Long had chicken rice and mineral water.
To make up for the wrong ticket, I bought the water for her.
I don't think she noticed my real intentions.

Abang Long called during when she was nearly finished with her food.
Must be nice to have someone calling you and making you go lovey-dovey in public.

Yeah, we visited Animetech after that because the other day, when I went there with Aneki, she felt a bit sick. I was so excited to be in there again that I forgot I had my period pains.
Because it wasn't easy to go there, i had to purchase something for memory purposes.
I finally decided on an FMA album with all the OP and ED.
I also bought something for seobang. Bleach item.
Cool stuff.

That late evening, as I was enjoying the FMA CD, I noticed that Kak Long, Kak Ngah and Alang were in some sort of panic. Apparently, Anje fell sick with a really bad fever and cramps.
Our dearest(WTH?) warden wasn't much help. Apparently, our holiday also meant his holiday so he sent some of his goo- I mean our seniors to check on her.
We were really pissed at the way they weren't treating this like a serious matter.
So we hailed a cab and hauled her to HKL using the money we allocated for the house groceries. She was really in pain and I really felt like punching those useless goo- I mean our unhelpful seniors.

After Anje was left to rest on one of the beds, we left in search for an ATM machine and some food to fill our empty tummy. It was quite an adventure at that time because we were really drained from our frenzy.
The CIMB ATM was also black and white and I was ecstatic about it since it was my first time seeing something like that.

The place was also nice and bright.

There was a western union sign there. Not very clear sorry.
My hand was acting up again.

Kak Long just as we were about to go in search of food.

Oh no! My paparazzi-ness has been caught!

We bought food here.
We each paid for our own mineral water while Kak Long and I coaxed a busy Alang into paying for the food.
Well, truthfully, I passed Alang's wallet to Kak Long and she just took out some money and told Alang that we were paying it with Alang's money.
Alang didn't stand a chance against that logic.

"BEWARE! YOU ARE BEING OBSERVED BY CLOSED CIRCIUT TV(CCTV)"
Yeah...
We sat in front of this very sign and ate.
I profusely thanked Alang for the bread and called her a life saver and all that.

We spent quite some time there before returning inside the waiting room.
Anje was allowed to return home and we contacted her mother again and told her that Anje was doing fine.
The taxi Kak Long had hailed for the return home was a really frustrating experience. Well, the taxi we rode in was okay but it was the taxi that refused us was what was depressing. They were even rude!
Anje looks better now and things are falling back into our student routine.

Nadia, a classmate of mine, said I should get a cover for my laptop since the protective layer is already peeling off.
Yeah, I hear ya. Have the money for it?
.
.
.
.
.
Still enjoying the FMA CD

5 thoughts:

Wahida K 6:10 PM, August 01, 2009  

you bought FMA CD?.....wow.....
does that cost a lot?

your 31st july is cool...
my 31st july is painful....

mom has to volunter to do some selling....it was great but painful...

i got to meet some gag person.... he was so funny.....i laugh till i cry....

we came at 8.....and go back at 6 something.....

Khadijah 7:20 PM, August 01, 2009  

nice to hear that she is ok now...
Mom was furious i don't know who didn't take don't know what seriously...maybe this incident was it...hehehehe...

Like wahida said our weekend was great and tiring at the same time...

o yeah...i finished editing...can u plz comment on any errors if there's any again? Will really appreciate it...tq for at reading my posts...and actually comment it...

Smile Always :)

Just_najmiE 9:55 AM, August 02, 2009  

fun filled day.. yada yada yada.. bla bla bla..

hak3.. no wonder mum's money is disappearing from her wallet.. lols!

Khadijah 10:03 AM, August 02, 2009  

ooo harsh...hehehehe :D

Unknown 7:41 PM, August 02, 2009  

no, the CD didn't cost much. I can still live for another two weeks and ++days on the money mom gave me the other day.
Lol2...2 weeks cost RM100. Seriously...
Well, that is if I don't cut on my eating...
I don't wanna cut on my eating.

lolol, Just_najmiE, of course your new handphone doesn't let any money disappear from mom's wallet

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind