The Return


lol, it's a bit too late to use this but whatever.
Finals just passed~ and I'm enjoying the sem break back home.
How many months has passed already since I was here?
The house still looks like it has always been.
Somehow, the 'home' aura given out here is much stronger than when I was at that condo.
But that is to be expected.
I still hold slight resentment though at the fact that the house resembled a rat's hideout during the night of my return.
Unable to fight the situation, I got coerced into cleaning up their mess a little.
Imouto-chan was the one who cleaned up the house anyway. lol.
If it had been a laundry with 40% of my clothes, it wouldn't have mattered if I was the one who had to hang them out but I only had my blouse in there.
The unfair feeling flairs a little more now that I'm reminiscing. Oh well.
What's passed has passed.
Still, I am not a person who can willingly clean up after somebody.
Not even myself.
All in all, the house has already looked neat so I shouldn't complain.
Yesterday, my aunt had to go for a CT scan at the hospital.
I tagged Okaa-san for a while until my cousin took over so that she could be there when they did it.
I went home with nee-san. Unexpectedly, I had quite an enjoyable time with her even though it was just a drive back and to pick up okaa-san.
Today...
...didn't work out how I wanted it.
There was no helping it though.
I originally planned to beg Okaa-san to let me go out on a last minute date with Seobang.
Tomorrow is Ramadhan after all.
but my male cousin fell from the roof and panic ensued on the other side.
I can't actually go out and have fun when a family member is in a fix, can I?
Nee-chan had also come down with a fever, so there goes our chaperone.
I feel bad for not informing the condition here to him but I'm kind of afraid he'd take all this as just me giving excuses.
What should I do?
*sniff*
Aneki is coming back tonight too.
...and I haven't handed everyone their little KL souveniars that I went out of my way to buy.
except Imouto-chan
could this be mere forgetfulness or an act of stupidity?
I haven't been doing much lately regarding my return home.
I indulged a lot on my hobbies though.
The internet speed here is remarkable. I'm ecstatic at how fast my downloads are going.
Regarding animanga:
-fangirling starts here-
Yeah, I'm concentrating on finishing dl-ing the stuff at blog126 but I'm getting caught up in dl-ing the 1827 and 6927. lol.
Before returning home, Anje and I watched Toradora up to the 13th episode. I can't give a complete review about that yet since I think I should watch it to the end before I give biased opinions.
Once I got home, I tried to catch up on my KHR reading. So far I've finished the Varia arch and entering the TYL arc. I stopped reading a day ago I think. It was starting to get tiring somehow and TYL Yamamoto is no longer there for me to ogle anyway.
I want dearly to see TYL Hibari and TYL Mukuro but I think they won't enter as soon as I'm hoping.
*sigh*
Yesterday, I've been acquinting myself with the KHR anime and seiyuus. The line-up for the seiyuus aren't very interesting as they're using fresh seiyuus.
I absolutely like 18, 27 and 69's seiyuus though.
Gah, 18 and 69 sound so cool!
Gokudera was pretty...unexpected however. The kind of voice that he had wasn't how I imagined it would have been when I first read KHR.
Not that it's bad.
Lambo and I-pin are cute too. Reborn has a charm too, I guess.
The KHR OST however...
I can't believe how AMAZING it was.
I'm thinking of searching for it at Animetech once I go on one of my weekend dates to Berjaya TS.
Kak Long won't be there to go out with me on those dates though. Her sem is finishing around the time I get back there
T^T
I hope Anje is free. We did agree to go buy that dress.
Recently also, because of the absolutely cool and fast internet line, I managed to download the APH comic strips.
I've begun to favor England and Austria so much more.
Hmm...what else...
Oh yeah!
D.Gray-man got a jumpstart return in Akamaru Jump last 17th Aug. There was like 40 pages to fangirl over. Hoshino-sensei's drawing style has changed again too and their uniform is a bit off. All the exorcists are also getting separate missions.
Talking about separate,
Allen got separated from Link
*fangirl whimper*
Plus, the Earl's got horns under his hat. It was to be expected but it kind of surprised me since Hoshino-sensei has been playing jokes about there being rabbit ears under that tall hat.
.
.
.
.
.
Hibari-san, please bite me too
...just not to death.
note: Hibari's favourite line is "I'll bite you to death"

2 thoughts:

Just_najmiE 5:42 PM, August 22, 2009  

awww, I didn't know.. well, there's got to be a silver lining somewhere..

hey, where's my present??.. I skipped everything green.. haahahaha..

Unknown 6:18 PM, August 22, 2009  

What silver lining?

Your present is...in my bag! Mwahaha...I'll give it later lol.

The green finally served its purpose! I made it that way for you to skip it anyway.

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind