Ramadhan Begins


Thus...
Ramadhan this year began with me surrounded by my family.
Alhamdulillah.

Those little souveniars are finally handed out and I see my sisters using it.
The potpuri has also been tested. It smells nice but burns out too fast.

^my accumulated animanga collection in KL.
I'm not sure if I'm starting to miss home there but I'm still constantly remembering it.
It's just so comfortable and fun to be with my family again...
laughing together...eating together...bumping into each other...sharing hugs...biting people...grop- eh...that's private
oops.

^"CONGRAT FESHNIE"
Chocolate Cake!
Nee-san and okaa-san went out and bought it~
So nice.
Arigatou nya~
To celebrate me getting full marks on my magazine and Imouto-chan getting #2 in class!'
Sorry, imouto-chan, there was only space for my name.
^_^;;

So...It's Ramadhan now.
Nee-chan wrote an entry about our first day [here]
It's full of pictures and I did a weird pose.
Lol.
Second day of Ramadhan passed with chaos already.
*shameless laugh*
We woke a bit later and seemed to rush our Sahur a bit.
I think I was practically inhaling my food but I didn't have any serious thoracic accident.
When we broke fast even, we had to eat our kurma in the kitchen but we settled down into our joyful heap of laughter later on so it wasn't that bad.
There was pineapple today and I was very ecstatic.

^Mukuro's hairstyle resembles a pineapple if you look hard enough.
It's a bit disgusting to think like this but I felt like I ate Mukuro's hair.
Hahaha
I went on the weighing scale after that and it read 50kg. It's an ideal weight for me though.
Compared to yesterday; I, who was a 47, jumped to 52 after our session of breaking fast.
It's a bit embarrasing but it's nothing too bad.
In 2008, I weighed 48kg all-year-through.
I'm not too scared or overly-conscious about my weight since I've always thought I should pack more than I was. It's good for future child-bearing issues.
Yes, I'm a person who thinks about things like that already.
I imagine having a medium-sized family.
Kinda like mine now. With lots of girls.
3 is okay but the limit should be 5 probably.
I'd consider more if I marry early, hehe.
Okaa-san married when she was 23 and had Aneki around a year after that?

Hah...what am I talking about already?
All in all, 2 days have passed with nothing too bad happening. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

-fangirl rant starts here-

So I was on a spree today for 1827 fanfics but I didn't find much of what I want. I tried to finish reading 'Want Me'. It's guardians27 but I got pretty bored.
There wasn't much internet today but I still managed to dl APH from episode 13 to 30.
Since most of the APH episodes are around 4:59
lol, 1 second away from 5 min
so it didn't take long.
I finally get to hear Romi Paku more clearly since she's portraying Switzerland.
I'm such a happy fangirl now.
For some reasons, I feel overwhelmed when English speaks.
I don't know.
I really hate Uchiha Sasuke but his seiyuu just seems to make something tingle in me. Sugiyama Noriaki has such a unique voice that I can tell instantly from all others. Kinda like Romi Paku but Sugiyama-san is a guy.
I can't tell much guys apart, seriously.
It's like only Sugiyama Noriaki and Takahiro Sakurai.
.
.
.
.
.
I want to eat Moyashi(beansprout) next!
note: D.Gray-man's Allen Walker is nicknamed 'Moyashi'
for his lack in height.

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind