Other Places and Me


Because I'm not wearing one now!
Ahahahahahahaha-cough,cough-hahahahaha
okay, just joking. I'm wearing a skirt so please keep your head safely out of the gutter
or as nee-san likes to think: dam

So, I'm updating for the lulz.
No, wait. Not entirely.
I have a point somewhere in here
It's just not sharp enough.

Just a few minutes ago, I've been prt sc-ing some sites I frequent.
I visited my livejournal acount and noticed that I haven't been updating there for quite some time. Just look at the date:

Definitely [So Long...Ago]
That was my last post.
Lol, Allen shouldn't look like that. Yuu wouldn't like it if he makes other girls turn into a fangirl.

I kind of miss looking for LJ icons like this one that makes me giggle.
Okay, this one is a bit PG-rated. lol
I used to look around for Suju icons. Especially the funny ones.
It's a 100X100 so it doesn't take much space in my HD.
Ah...good memories.
*headdesk*

Oh yeah!
I changed my myspace layout to have a KHR theme. It looks rather plain so I've reached my objective.
I've also uploaded pictures. Haha
Come visit if you have time
[MYSPACE LINK HERE]

1,183 Pageviews?!!
Hey, it's little but please take into account that I'm an introvert
I wonder if it was just me who contributed much on my devart pageviews.
but...wah...I've come this far....

The list of shounen manga at onemanga.com
The ones in red box are the ones I'm reading/following
It's a bit shocking to see that Mahou Sensei Negima falls under the shounen category since the majority of characters in it are girls.
Thus the [WTF?!]

The blogs in my bookmarks.
Lol, I haven't added Aneki and nee-san.
Gomen na
.
.
.
.
.
What was the point again?

*facepalm*

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind