Twice the Work

BTW, I won't be having internet access from this evening until next Wednesday probably. Our kind hearted broadband owner is going to return home
*envious*

"I feel just like shooting her(me)"
somehow...Kak Long is always saying that when she sees how free I am at the moment.
Lol. Can't blame her though.
I'm entirely free of any assignments now and is just basically waiting for finals to come and get it over with.
I'm not spending this free time doing nothing though!
I've been immersing myself in my hobbies again.
but now I'm focusing on improving my colouring.
I'm doing a lot of KHR fanarts at the moment
*is a total 1827 and 6927 fangirl*
Because I didn't have any scanner, I had to capture it with my phone's camera.
Lol, I didn't know a random 2.0megapixel could satisfy me.
Align CenterThe early sketches of my earliest KHR fanart

I lined it in class 2 days ago when everyone was presenting in front.
Lol, sly fox.
Oh yeah and the signs they're holding say:
from left: "tsunayoshi desu!" "hibari" "rokudo mukuro~<3"
It's their names.

This was the one I coloured in PS but the art was from the un-lined version of the three so the lines didn't compliment the art as much as I wanted.
This was just trial colouring anyway.

This one was another drawing I did that I captured with my phone.
My SonyE S302 is now working as my scanner.
I'm so thankful I at least have that.

The coloured version of it.
Lol, the dimness quality of the picture taken by the phone camera really gave the picture a gradient look.

The thing with having my phone as my scanner is that it takes longer for me to render the picture as I need to erase the paper wrinkles, darken the lines, erase the dark texture on certain subjects that I think is inappropriate.
All in all, it's an entirely new experience and it eats up on my time quite a lot. I'm starting to get the hang of it though
Still, when I get back home, I'm going to properly scan things. A lot of the drawings I took pictures of came out blurry
.
.
.
.
.
I'm also enjoying reading KHR

2 thoughts:

revival 5:49 AM, August 10, 2009  

Well...no pain no gain!!! Anyway when u don hav the real thing, the substitute should do. we will see what we can do about it when u come back :)

Khadijah 8:16 PM, August 10, 2009  

pretty colorful anime pictures...
love you :)
counting the days for your return

:) Smile Always

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind