Cosparty Done!

Something good happened today!
But before I tell you that, let's share some random stuff.

Chocolate Ice Blend
I'm totally obsessed with this drink. I can't help but buy it everytime we go out to buy dinner.
It tastes great!

Because that good thing happened today, I was able to practice on my rusty colouring.
I've already submitted it to devArt.
I miss the scanner
T^T

Kak Nor(20)
A classmate who I've properly acquinted with.
I helped her with her magazine.
By the way, my lovely family,
it brings me great warmth and pride to tell you that because there was a desperate need of random family pictures, I put some of us in her magazine.
The picture turned out good but I couldn't get a proper picture of it.
Sorry.
Oh yeah, nee-san, you've become a young mother.
XD

Oh yeah, that fanart I finally came around to doing!
Yay 692718!
Wohoo!
Please ignore this deranged fangirl
-_-;;


Now, for the big news!
I finished that magazine!!

The contents.
I even put in a disclaimer.
Oh yeah, my name was also inserted as the Art director I think.
Lol.

Ysabel's interview

cont. of Ysabel's interview and Anime Expo

Action photography.
Lol-ling at the picture of Allen dragging Cross out of a liquor store.

My centerspread article. I wrote it myself.
^_^;;

Anime news and random cosplay stuff

My pride! The Dream of Doll cover.
I also wrote this article myself.
It was really crappy but I don't really care
I really like how the poster turned out.
It was simply amazing
*wants to keep it for herself*

DoD poster and Katekyo Hitman Reborn

KHR cosplay and the back cover.
.
.
.
.
.
Yay me!

5 thoughts:

Khadijah 11:14 PM, August 05, 2009  

salaam feshnie...

request from your lovely blog follower...can you take picture with your magazine?...
That way I can be proud of you more...plz
hahahahahahahahaha

:) Smile Always

Khadijah 11:15 PM, August 05, 2009  

Your magazine turned out well...
It's very creative of you...
It really looks like a real magazine to me...:) Smile Always

Wahida K 3:32 PM, August 06, 2009  

wow....
you made it yourself?
bring me a copy when u come home...
i wanna see it with my own eyes....

I MISS U
come home early k?

shakirah 5:56 PM, August 21, 2009  

Kyaaa~!! i love it~!! really like ur mag though..
it's all bout the cosplay..
are u selling it?
if do.. i would like 2 buy ur mag~!!.. kawae~!!!..hehe..
keep it up kayh?

-shiro

Unknown 10:38 AM, August 24, 2009  

shakirah...

sadly I'm not selling it...haha
I'll get sued by a lot of people
but thanks for liking it!

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind