Rebuke Bullet Tsuna

Er..yeah.
My will came back.
Welcome back.
So, I did some of my assignment that I need to finish up tomorrow in class.
...and then there was internet. So, yeah.

-KHR fangirl rant starts here-
To my loving family, please kindly ignore this part since you wouldn't understand anyway.
Thank you.


Katekyo Hitman Reborn chapter 79 page 19
Rebuke bullet mode made me totally regain my faith in Tsuna as a hero.


I've been reading KHR up to chapter 89 now just so I'm not left behind too much.
There's still a long way to go but I'm glad I've finished Mukuro's arc already.
I'm still waiting to read about how they get their numbers.
Lol. Tsuna got his weapon already and it's uber fluffy and random and really cool when it's in action. It seems his number '27' stem from there probably.
I'll see in the future.
Chrome Dokuro! I'll patiently wait to get to read up to your part!
Gah, how come I already know the characters even before I read them?
must be that massive fandom that they have in Deviantart.
...and...and...and
...Basil is teh cutest dying-will fighter EVER!
I'm so gonna draw him with 27! They'd totally look like BFFs!
and 18! and 69! Like I said before, a totally S&M thing!
>///<
I've already got a sketch in mind!
With 27 in the middle, I'm gonna put all his subordinates around him and make it look like Tsuna's harem
XD
*instant fangirl mode*
I bet if other KHR fans who are more up-to-date read this, their totally going to rofl at me.
Gomen na! I'm still a beginner. Please await my future fanarts!
.
.
.
.
.
I just found out TYL means ten years later
I'm such an idiot.

2 thoughts:

revival 8:20 AM, August 05, 2009  

yeah...don understand a thing. But i m glad that u revive urself. don be too emosional. afterall itis just the anime..like duh!!!

Khadijah 4:53 PM, August 05, 2009  

agree with mom...
:) Smile Always
love you

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind