Inspire left for Vacation

Yeah...today feels a bit off for me.
Somehow, I'm in no mood for about anything.
I tried writing the article for my assignment but I didn't even feel like clicking the M.Word icon.
Much less double click it
I tried playing games on my laptop but it made me even more stressed
I was never much of a game person
I tried arranging my files and folders
renaming files became tiresome.
When we ate dinner just now,
Kak Long said,
"I don't think she(me) has spoken more than 50 words today."
and for some reason...
I kept smirking to evade their questions.
.
.
.
.
.
My Will, please return

3 thoughts:

Just_najmiE 9:31 PM, August 02, 2009  

wow........

and i thought it would be a fun filled entry.. oh, u misspelled something.. '''gamed'' instead of games..

Khadijah 11:34 PM, August 02, 2009  

i hope ure will will come back soon...hehehehe

Cheer up!!!

:) Smile Always

revival 9:47 PM, August 03, 2009  

well...life is to precious to be too gloomy. Life is too short to waste with stress. For whatever it is...we have gone thru more worse things than this. After all...if u count the blessings u get so far...a little bit of imperfection is nothing actually...smile...it will make life much better because it is the sedaqah

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind