Class felt Awesome!

Current mood: Ecstatic.
Although it wasn't really healthy, I spent most of the night doing my Illustrator assignment.
I did sleep though! Don't worry about that.
My selfishness won't allow me to go a day without a decent shut-eye.
I'm happy to say that I entered class that morning with my assignment 80% done.
Because I did it at my own time and without competition, I was able to focus on what I like best.
I would want to post what I did but when I converted the .ai into .jpg, the colours tone down somehow.
But no worries!
I'll try my best in the future.
I'm also having fun playing with photoshop again.
This was the first artpiece I did after I re-acquinted myself with photoshop:
Animizing by ~feshnie on deviantART
Yep. It's a bit blurry and all but that was because the outline of the picture was taken from my handphone camera.
The pic is of Kak Su and her beloved. I'm quite proud with the end-product actually
*giggles*
.
.
.
.
.
Let's work harder! Yosh!

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind