Sweet Message

Salam. Hope the young girl is doing fine so far. Wish u success and prosperity.

This sweet short message greeted me in the morning while I was preparing for class.
*blush*
The number that ended with '439'
...okaa-san, you know right?
Regretfully, I couldn't reply since the phone bill is still...
-_-;;

because of this,
I started today in a good mood, just so everyone knows.
So far, the mood has lasted.
PC Competency class got cancelled so I went to my Basic English class quite early.
Because of this, I noticed that the July intake students are going through orientation today.
Kyu~ kyu~ kawaii kouhai
(trans: cute juniors)

My new desktop look!
I wanted something closer to home y'know...
My old desktop:

It doesn't really give off the same feeling but I like how it turned out in the laptop. The icons are so cute and I can add on weird gadgets on the right side of the desktop.
I think I'll change the wallpaper again because I'll be bringing this laptop to class. I would like to look normal please.
I think the human-doll wallpaper is already okay...

Did you notice?
I put my studio(adobe) on one line at the bottom because I'm somehow always looking down. Teehee. There's also an mp3 player there but it only comes in one colour.
I'm still trying to find a gadget for the azan. Wish me luck.

^drawn in flash. No, that's not me.
In the midst of spring cleaning the other day, I lost the hairpin to pull my bangs back. Now, my world is dark.
Kufufufu
.
.
.
.
.
I spent today's food money on bread.
^_^;;

0 thoughts:

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind