Student for Free Entrepeneurship


And so, the other day, okaa-san came to KL.
*goes crazy*
Uwa~Uwa~ I miss her so much!
Her university entered this year's Malaysia's SIFE competition.
(Hn? Hn?)
Because okaa-san needed to be there to show her support and as an advisor, she couldn't leave the place. So, I went down to PWTC to see her.
Prior to that, I asked several people how to get to PWTC and it seemed that it was only minutes away from Chow Kit or something. I took the tren though, I couldn't actually rely on my broken sense of direction. A close classmate of mine told me to take the taxi but because the taxi is like the shinkansen(bullet train in japan), my wallet told me to take the more public transport.
Luckily, you can see PWTC from the entrance of the LRT station.
Okaa-san even came out to fetch me
*warm feeling*
Anyway, I went to see the SIFE groups from various universities go against each other. There was:

SIFE UUM
who although did a very good presentation was just up against a stronger competitor.

SIFE KLMU
who won the Rookie Award (Congratulations!) for their strong presentation.
Though I must say...what is with that ghastly scarf around the girl's neck? Is that the image we are supposed to present?
*sudden panic*

SIFE UiTM
a good competitor and also managed to get 2nd place.
Congratulations.
I convinced Seobang to join if SIFE starts to get into his UiTM. Teehee

SIFE UMS
Who I couldn't help pay many attention too because of their presentation.
Also, I'd like to congratulate them for winning. Looks like Germany is in your agenda?

SIFE UTP

I don't remember. One of the finals?

This was during UMS' Question and Answer in the finals. It was very interesting and left me amused. They received a standing ovation. I noticed that one of Okaa-san's international students seemed really interested in their presentation and he was really enthusiastic about clapping for them.
Could it be just my imagination?
They did just lost to these people.

Okaa-san's team. We were sitting right behind the judges. I felt really self-conscious.
Hehe.
.
.
.
.
.
I convinced Kak Long
*beams*

5 thoughts:

Just_najmiE 8:01 PM, July 23, 2009  

I hope u learned a lot from the exposure.it was a great time for me. You should be there for the final...what a time!!!!But of course you need to be in class. But i found that KLMU team is really a jovial lot and i did discussed a lot about what KLMU can do to make a difference in the city projects. I hope you will be part of the group that create the difference.

revival 8:03 PM, July 23, 2009  

sorry...i accidently used najmie's site. actually that was from me :)

Just_najmiE 10:31 AM, July 24, 2009  

miahahahaha!! I gave a long comment which I did not type.. I'm so COOL that way! (^^,)

I'm joining SIFE UUM too, just so u know..

Unknown 7:33 PM, July 24, 2009  

kekekeke
I was shocked at first but I figured out the truth yes!
I did learn a lot but I can't find the guy, Mr. Nizar. T^T
Asignments are making me bend my back.
jk.

Wahida K 11:18 PM, July 24, 2009  

kak aini....i miss you!!!!

kak aini dah ok dah ka dgn KL?
kenal pasti semua bangunan?
hohohohohohoho.........

good luck with your studies.....

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind