KL Adventure from my lenses

The other day...
...far away from now...
Aneki and I went on an expedition around KLCC. In one of my previous posts, I recapped the exciting journey through the lenses of her Cybershot.
Now, let's see it through the lenses of my SonyE...*runs to get handphone* ...S302
*beams innocently*
I only put up the ones where we got into petrosains and the sky bridge so it's not all complete.

This one looks like it was taken from a jewellery shop CCTV.
It was around the mini mirror section where you get to study reflection and all that.

My SonyE...*looks at handphone*...S302!
*Grins*

Oh look! Our diabolical surprised clone army!
*Hides*

This...cannot be explained.
I think the background was an above average imitation of a cave wall.

The helicopter simulator special ticket. Only special people get to go through that extremely bland ride.
Y'know, people like us.
Propolis!
...is what came to mind when I first saw this design.

Apparently, Aneki decided that she wanted to have a career change for a few minutes so we went to work at an oil platform.
Here's her at the front.

I tried to help the white dude change the bulb

Aneki helped the other white dude pick up some stray cats.
How nice of them.

Here's me contemplating on whether or not the white guy above ever got gropped.

I told you Aneki wanted a career change.

After she failed in convincing them that her attire was absolutely appropriate for the job, Aneki decided to work in a farm.
Here she is, driving the shiny new green tractor.

This reminded me of seobang.
*blush*

Here's Aneki enjoying the view of suspicious round things.

Look mom! Us of the future when we have 12 kids and don't diet.
Gwah! That's a scary thought

The above pics were taken on the skybridge.
That story has been told already.
Here's Aneki coming out of KLCC's special emergency dropping area.
If you get what I mean, laugh your ass off.
If you don't...well...
the weather hasn't been so well lately, has it?
*bats eyelashes*
.
.
.
.
.
Like I said before, it was a long day.

2 thoughts:

Just_najmiE 12:04 PM, July 07, 2009  

u know, I've never been to petrosains.. sad much?.. (T_T)

Unknown 12:49 PM, July 07, 2009  

not really.
I've never been to Cameron Highlands.

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind