This and That

Because I haven't updated in forever
-as the term goes-
Here be another random moment.
First of all, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to my understanding okaa-san.
The Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English that she gave me has been continously praised (as I was told) by Kak Long's lecturer.
No, not our Kedah Kak Long. My Kelantan Kak Long.
Because Kak Long is taking a degree, she doesn't have to learn basic english. The english she is learning is more difficult even to me. So, I lent her the dictionary to take to her class when she asked for it.
Her lecturer was delighted when he saw the worn-out state of the dictionary because it meant that it was always used.
*proud feeling*
Kak Long says he has been praising the book every time in class when she brings it.
In actuality, the dictionary isn't helping her improve her english but I like the fact that someone else other than me appreciates the worn out look.
That said, let's get on with other random things:

The dinner Aneki and I ate while we watched Gokusen 3
I re-heated stuff and I drank tea. Like the whole jug was for me because Aneki couldn't drink tea.
kyaa~Kazama-kun
I miss seeing his bishounen-ish perverted face.

Aneki and her oppa in the tren to KLCC.
Did I really take this picture?
I wonder...

I haven't properly managed to get an appropriate picture of all my housemates but this is Kak Ngah.
Her appearance kind of reminds me of a taller version of nee-san.
Like a lamppost I tell you.
Bwahahaha.
Sorry, Kak Ngah.
She's the one who started calling me 'adik' because I'm child-like and call her 'kak'
.
.
.
.
Wah! So random!

2 thoughts:

Just_najmiE 12:06 PM, July 07, 2009  

ur housemate went to class wearing that?.. what do u wear?.. naked?.. muahahaha~~

just being evil..

Unknown 12:50 PM, July 07, 2009  

What?! Hey, I'm different!

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind