My Blog is So Cool! or just random...


1. who is the awesome person who tagged you? (don't forget to link)

Nee-chan! Nee-chan tagged me!
I got tagged~!

2. tell us something about you..

I am just a normal girl who likes to dream and thinks herself highly by always using this tagline:
"I'm one hell of a girl"

which was inspired by Kuroshitsuji's Sebastian Michaelis.

^This is a mini figurine of Sebas-chan.
Oh, I like anime and manga. Local comics are okay but I prefer japanese translated ones as they are more inspiring and comes in more variety. Not to mention they're also nicely drawn. Some of them at least.

3. What is your reason to blog?

It all started with my ICT teacher ordering everyone to learn how to make a blog.
It was then that I decided to start blogging about whatever interests me.
It was Super Junior at that time. Mah
I normally write about my everyday life, animanga and super junior.
Unlike nee-chan, I didn't think of writing for the cause of my future.
I like what I like and I want to express my thoughts about it. My thoughts are always scattered and unclear but in writing, especially digitally, I can organize it to help others understand some of my complex thoughts.
My english isn't really good but I don't think I'm improving much by writing in here.
My blog is just a place for me to express the side of me that I want the world to know.

4. List and link 5 favourite post from your blog.

I like all my posts...mostly but I'll just put what I think would interest people
1- "Unnie's Long Awaited Wedding"
Because we worked hard for it.
2- "Reaching a New Age"
My birthday!
3- "And the Verdict is..."
My SPM Result.
4- "Gintama OP Similarities"
Because I worked hard to capture and arrange this. ^^
5- "Housemates"
An interesting study of humans

5. Tag 5 awesome people and inform them that they have been tagged.

I tag YOU!
So you've been informed. Please do this meme.
*bows*
.
.
.
.
.
Yosh! Nee-chan! I finally did this meme!
*hyperventilates*

2 thoughts:

Khadijah 11:54 AM, July 11, 2009  

wow what an inspiring coolness of u about your blog...
anticipating your updates since u already have a laptop...hahahahaha...
seriously...:)
love you...muah!

Just_najmiE 12:45 PM, July 11, 2009  

miahahahaha!!
tag have been completed.. arigato!!

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind