Naming Intelligence(EDIT)

The previous post was very depressing in my opinion. Perhaps it was because now is 'that' time of the month.
So with a very apologetic heart, I want okaa-san and all who was effected by the post to know that I'm sorry for sounding like a selfish child.
T^T
Speaking of child...
because of my extreme child-like temperament(sp?)
for I am not childish. I am child-like.
I have received the honorary title of 'adik' in our lopsided hostel family.
Kak Amy, who unconditionally became the head of the house because of her age and education level, is now being referred to as Kak Long.
This came about around the time I asked her what I should refer her 'husband' as. That man unknowingly is being called Abg Long by us at the moment.
Second in command, it turns out was Farah.
Later the night of today, she announced that she was to be called Kak Su. Of all names.
As for Kak Anis, who disliked being called Kak Uda, as it sounds nearly the same as the malay word for horse, claims to be our Kak Ngah since Farah decided on the 'Kak Su' title.
To keep a semblance of respect, not that I needed it, the younger ones will call me 'Kak Adik' as a sign that I am unforgettably older than them. Although this might be a show of respect, I feel as if I'm being mocked.
I'm not minding it at all.
*leers*
Originally, Kak Anis was to be called Kak Lang but then in a different discussion where she wasn't present, Yana decided she wanted the title. So it became hers. Just because she's adorable.
BTW, I found out Yana shared the same bloodtype as Heechul, Yesung and Sasuke.
Random crowd: EEEEHH?!!!! Majide~??!!!!
'Anje', the name that Kak Amy had exposed to us prior last night, will be used to call Sal. It was what her family called her and Sal isn't very proud of it. She said she'll commit Domestic Violence if we call her that at college.
Try if you dare. Bwahahaha!
Isha...is achik because she's the youngest.
So from now on,
I'll use this nicks in my blog to represent them as we need to keep a semblance of anonymous-ity.
Yep. That's it.
Kak Amy: Kak Long
Farah: Kak Su
Kak Anis: Kak Ngah
Me: Adik (is this even important to note?)
Yana: Alang
Sal: Anje
Isha: Achik.
.
.
.
.
A merry disfunctional family.

1 thoughts:

Just_najmiE 12:03 PM, July 07, 2009  

lalalala~~

just wanted to comment.. muahahahaha!!..

that is all.. (^^,)

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind