Resolved for now

I'm not on temper tantrum strike again.
Thankfully.
I felt my last post was harsh and at okaa-san's words, I had made it child-safe.
Because it was me expressing myself, I can't completely disregard that post.
The hurtful banners, I noticed, had already been taken down.
Perhaps the management had decided that those scandalous items would marr the image of the place. Blok D still hasn't been built yet as they are still looking for buyers. They can't afford to make their clients-to-be experience second thoughts.

It came to my attention that yesterday was the enrolment day of new KLMU students.
Those prick of residents probably wanted to scare the new students from moving in.
I hope with all my heart they were unsuccesful.
It still hurts me and most of us because of recents events.
We've begun to question a lot of things about the management, both KLMU and this place. It's not that we don't want to do anything about it, it's just that we can't at the moment.
Finals are coming up next month.
I've been informed that we have a week off to study for the exams.
Okaa-san,
can I go back home during that week? Just for a few days?
I only have one final exam paper to sit down for.

Somehow...
the weather has been a bit off.
My luck is probably going to run out.
.
.
.
.
I hope I won't get perverts trailing me.
*sighs*

2 thoughts:

revival 11:43 PM, July 12, 2009  

Good to see that u have already done something about the words. if it is too much of the pressure and u need to come back...i think that should be OK. we are missing u here too :D

Wahida K 3:15 PM, July 13, 2009  

please come back......i really miss u.....i wanna see your laptop....and if u come back u could take you fullmetal alchemist comic......

BUT 1 PROBLEM

kak kerun doesn't want u to come back because your room is in a bad condition

CLOTH TONADO!!!!!!

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind