Still Here

Here's me informing everyone I'm still alive.
No one calls anyone anymore
T^T
Whoa! Internet's so difficult to get here.
There's like already five laptops/notebooks here but no one had broadband until today.
Kak Anis and Farah has been nice enough to let me go crazy on their laptops these past few days and I'm really thankful.
It's actually a difficult time for me now because I have my Computer Application in Art & Design assignment that I really hope to work hard on. I have to do a magazine to pass my Final Exam. My lecturer is willing to give the Adobe Illustration installation CD to those who bring their laptops to class. I can't do that because, apparently, I don't have one and she won't allow students to bring the CD back home. Not that I will anyway since, well, no laptop and all that.
I'm kind of green with envy when the others come into class with beautiful designs that they made at home while I have to do my assignments in class while the lecturer is teaching. With the rushed detailing I did, I don't think I've gotten an above average mark in my first assignment.
It's a matter of waiting since Okaa-san has financial problems but I somehow feel that I'm not able to give my all in most of my assignments.
It's tiring these days and depression sinks in at times.
I'm always hungry.
They're always feeding me but it's like my stomach has turned into a blackhole.
Lately though, Seobang a.k.a, my young-prince-who-is-not-young-anymore-in-my-eyes has been lifting some of my tattered spirits.
He, himself, isn't really so well off. Sudden culture shock does that.
Homesickness, we both are feeling it but I can still manage.
Becuase of the travelling my housemates and I have to do every week, most of us look as if we've seen better days. There's already been outburst and tears and shouts but we're still holding on.
It's just a matter of time.
Oh yeah, it seems I won't be able to go to that Suju blood donation thing because Kak Amy and I don't have a sapphire blue T-shirt.
.
.
.
.
.
Roger and out.

1 thoughts:

Khadijah 10:47 PM, July 06, 2009  

alhamdulillah u're still alive...
sorry for not calling u these past weeks after we parted...
hang in there...
if u have any problems of any kind don't hesitate to ask abg Hafiz ok?
we love you... :)

~*About this Blog Owner*~

An introvert imaginist suffering claustrophobia, ADD and hemaphobia and sudden social reclusion. Enjoys drawing, watching animations, singing badly, daydreaming, surfing the internet.

Appears harmless and most of the time, semi-transparent. Easily flustered when in company, overly shy, prefers slinking into the shadow and wouldn't be shocked if you didn't notice or recognise her.

Mostly hovers at Tumblr, Deviantart, and Drawr. Basically doesn't have any other life except as a partially-sane fangirl. Has a tendency to doodle at empty spaces.
Specialize in digital imagery and is currently taking Diploma in Multimedia Application. Has an extreme liking to multimedia editing softwares and photography.

Warning: May suffer severe sugar rush at times - even without consumption of high-glucose content food...and I know Wapanese! Beware!

~*FeSHniE*~

~*FeSHniE*~
I am also an artist of somekind